There is no set celebrant fee schedule for civil ceremonies in Australia. As such, some marriage celebrants charge less, some considerably more, than our fees. It is important for couples to ask just exactly what is provided for the fee. Please contact us to obtain full details of our fee schedule for weddings, namings, commitment and funeral ceremonies.
Our marriage celebrant fees include the following:
- Unlimited number of personal appointments, phone and email consultations to ensure that the creation of your ceremony is just what you want!
- Creation of a unique and personalised ceremony based on discussions, with consultation and input from the couple.
- Rehearsal run through in our home office.
(Rehearsals at the venue may involved extra costs, depending on distance travelled)
- A beautifully presented and bound copy of your ceremony as a keepsake
- Travel up to 60 km round trip between the home office and the ceremony venue. (Extra travel @ 74c per kilometre)
- PA system provided for larger wedding ceremonies
- Lodgement of all legal marriage paper work to the Registrar-General’s Office, Perth, WA.
There may some additional costs associated with special requirements and situations.
e.g. formal correspondence in relation to the marriage such as overseas letters, faxes, STD or international phone calls, securing Apostille stamp, extra rehearsals at the venue, accommodation costs at distant venue (if required), venues at unconventional time, place or risk etc.
Deposit / Booking fee
- A non-refundable deposit booking fee is required when a ceremony is booked to secure the day, date and time.
- Payment of the balance of the fee is required at least fourteen days prior to the ceremony.
In the event of changes initiated by the client (i.e. changes to venue, date, time or other details) which the celebrant cannot accommodate, the celebrant will endeavour to find a replacement celebrant. Should cancellation occur the following conditions shall apply:
- The deposit is not refundable
- Where a ceremony is cancelled with the celebrant more than one month prior to planned date and the whole fee has been paid, a refund of the fee, less the deposit / booking fee will be paid
- Where a ceremony is cancelled with the celebrant less than one month prior to planned date and the whole fee has been paid, no refund will be paid
- If the ceremony is postponed, the fees may be transferred to another date, within 12 months of initial booking